Visitors Guide Photo Contest
Take part in Alpena’s 2016 Visitors Guide Photo Contest! This is a photo contest sponsored by the Alpena Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (AACVB) to showcase the variety of activities our region has to offer visitors and residents alike. Amateur and professional photographers are welcome. Priority will be given to photos demonstrating people enjoying local activities and outdoor adventure; landscape photos will also be considered.
- Anyone is eligible to enter the contest however, the photos must have been taken in Alpena or the surrounding area during the past 12 months.
- Photos must not feature the intellectual property of others (i.e. registered trademark) and must be in good taste.
- Deadline for entries is Friday, September 25, 2015.
- Limit 3 photos per person.
- Please submit high quality digital jpeg images in color via email to email@example.com.
- Each photo must be clearly labeled with the submitting photographer’s name.
- A description of each photo, along with the identification of people pictured, must accompany the photo in the body of the email.
- Permission must be granted by those pictured for use of their likeness.
- Contest entrants agree to all the rules and regulations set forth and by the decisions made by the judges. Judges decisions are final.
If you were a visitor, where would you go? Be a tourist in your own backyard, and share the moments for our visitors to see. All photographers will be given printed credit for their submissions if selected for the guide. The grand prize winner will be featured as the cover photo for the guide. The Visitors Guide is seen by people across the globe and is viewable online at alpenacvb.com; as well as via distribution of 35,000+ printed copies across the United States.
To enter simply fill out and return the Photo Contest Rules and Entry Form with three of your best pictures!