Alpena Zoom Backgrounds
Under the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” visiting with family, friends, and co-workers virtually has become a daily way of staying close. You can show off the Alpena area by using one of these virtual backgrounds!
You can find instructions for downloading/using virtual Zoom photos below. The virtual background feature in Zoom works best with a solid color behind you, or you can place a solid color piece of paper over the computer’s camera and it will just show the background photo to the other participants.
How to use our Alpena Zoom Backgrounds
- Click on your favorite Alpena background from below
- Right-click “save as” to your computer or drag the image from your browser onto your desktop
- Download the Zoom app for Mac or Windows
- Open the app and sign in
- In the upper right corner, click your profile picture and then click on “Settings”
- In the left menu, click “Virtual Background.” (If you don’t see it, log in to the Zoom website, go to “Settings” and toggle on “Virtual Background”)
- In the “Virtual Background” menu, click the (+) icon
- Select and upload your new Alpena background. Note: Logo appears backward on your screen only.
- Click the image below of your favorite Alpena background
- Hold down the image and select “Add to Photos”
- Download the Zoom app for iOS to iPhone or iPad
- Open the app, sign in, and join a meeting
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right to open the “More” menu
- Tap “Virtual Background”
- Select and upload your new Alpena background
Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary Shipwreck
Rotary Splash Park at Starlite Beach
Rockport State Recreation Area Dark Sky Preserve
Kayaking Lake Huron
Bay View Park