Summertime and the livin’s easy in your Sanctuary of the Great Lakes!
Nothing like relaxing on the patio with some good eats and a cold beverage, right? If you want to skip the effort and mess of cooking at home this summer, here are some great spots for outdoor dining in Alpena:
- The Fresh Palate- Serving up a chef-curated menu for healthy and fresh options in downtown Alpena.
- The Bulldog – Conveniently located downtown right next door to Bob’s Bullpen comic shop, this place has every hot dog you can imagine!
- Cabin Creek Coffee – Tables and chairs are set up for you to enjoy a custom latte with a delicious lunch.
- Thunder Bay Winery- Offers prime outdoor seating in downtown Alpena- and you can order cuisine from the neighboring Fresh Palate while sipping wine!
- Mangos Tequila Bar- Has a cute and quiet outdoor space in the Chisholm St. pocket park with a fantastic view of the ‘Make a Splash’ fish mural!
- HopSide Brewery – A brand new brewery located in the heart of downtown Alpena with outdoor seating available in the back of the building.
Alpena City Limits:
- The Owls Nest- A great variety of gourmet hamburgers and appetizers (need we say more?!)
- The Court Yard – A newly constructed patio for outside dining awaits at this popular dinner spot.
- Hungry Hippie (Hippie Dome)– Providing fun, healthy options with a front-row view of Lake Huron across the street.
- Austin Brothers Beer Company- Enjoy your Michigan craft beer in the beautiful weather in their newly renovated outdoor section at Austin Brothers Beer Company.
- Nowicki’s Sausage Shoppe- Serving up high-quality, handmade specialty brats on a bun with a variety of toppings.
- Pompeyos- A brand new outdoor deck for patrons to enjoy Mexican cuisine along with a Lake Huron view.
- Churchill Pointe Inn- A beautiful restaurant and inn with outdoor seating that overlooks pristine Hubbard Lake.
- Connie’s Cafe – Enjoy a famous Connie’s breakfast in their screened patio section.
- Sandbar & Grill – Drive up by car or by boat to the Sandbar & Grill docks and enjoy a pizza, burger, or a delicious appetizer after a day in the sun.
Did we miss you? Email email@example.com to get added to the list!