Summertime….and the living is easy in your Sanctuary of the Great Lakes!
Nothing like relaxing on the patio with some good eats and a cold beverage! Want to skip the effort and mess of DIY? Here are some great spots for outdoor dining in Alpena: Sanctuary of the Great Lakes:
(In no specific order)
- The Owls Nest- A great variety of gourmet hamburgers and appetizers (need we say more?!)
- The Fresh Palate- Serving up a chef-created menu healthy and fresh in downtown Alpena.
- The Court Yard – A newly constructed patio for outside dining awaits at this popular dinner spot.
- Hungry Hippie (Hippie Dome)– Providing fun healthy options with a front-row view of Lake Huron across the street.
- The Bulldog – Conveniently located downtown right next door to Bob’s Bullpen comic shop, this place as every hot dog you can imagine!
- Cabin Creek Coffee – Tables and chairs are set up in the warmer months for you to enjoy your custom latte with a delicious lunch.
- John A. Lau Saloon- Offers a courtyard beer garden in a historic atmosphere. (Currently closed due to Covid-19, we will update this blog with an open date later!)
- Nowicki’s Sausage Shoppe- Serving up high quality, handmade specialty brats on a bun with a variety of toppings.
- Stoney Acres Winery- Recently expanded its menu to include gourmet appetizers along with wine!
- Thunder Bay Winery- Offers prime outdoor seating in downtown Alpena- and you can order cuisine from the neighboring Fresh Palate while sipping wine!
- Mangos Tequila Bar- Has a cute and quiet outdoor space in the Chisholm St. pocket park with a fantastic view of the ‘Make a Splash’ fish mural!
- Pompeyos- A brand new outdoor deck for patrons to enjoy Mexican cuisine along with a Lake Huron view.
- Churchill Pointe Inn- A beautiful restaurant and inn with outdoor seating that overlooks pristine Hubbard Lake.
- Austin Brothers Beer Company- Enjoy your Michigan craft beer in the beautiful weather at Austin Brothers Beer Company. (Currently only available for take-out due to Covid-19. ABBC will be opening soon for dine-in, we will update this blog with an open date soon!)
Did we miss you? Email email@example.com to get added to the list!